On the 3rd Thursday of every month* "tweens", ages 9 - 12, are invited to join
our Tween Cooking Club and Yoga Class, which are conducted by Katie Lee and Emily
Rolling, respectively, in the Lt. Col. James A. Watts Conference Room.
- Our Cooking Club for Tweens runs from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m*.
- Every month Miss Katie comes up with a nifty new recipe for our "tweens" to learn basic
cooking skills and to hone the cooking chops they may already have.
- From 5:15 to 5:45* is Yoga for Tweens.
- This is a wonderful introduction to, or to build on your child's knowledge of, yoga.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably and brings an exercise mat or a large, thick towel,
so they can get their yoga on.
~~~~~~~Registration is required for both since class size is limited~~~~~~~
*If there are any changes to the schedule we will place notice A.S.A.P.
Please call us at 334/335-5326 for more information or if you have any
You can also find us on Facebook @ Luverne Public Library. All events are posted and
you can find a calendar of upcoming programs and events under Notes
These are free programs sponsored by the Crenshaw County Extension office and
the Friends of the Library.